Monday, 28 May 2007

the greatest things in life; SHARE

I'm capsized
by the wavelengths of your voice
as it grows
i sank deeper
suffocating by my own silly-ness
I AM FOND OF YOU
that is so true
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
those days were blues
Tuesdays nights were exceptions
for you are right there
glued
the distance between, not much of a mile
but the heart within
could be impossible to monopolise
I AM NOT THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU
that s so true
no, I will not feel blue
but trust me
the real contentment lies;
from far, observing you
so near, admiring you
whatever spell
that blinded me
it did well
for it brought much glee
in me.

Do not get me wrong.That was not somewhat like a desperation,
though it might sound like one.
Damn it, seh.
I've been throwing up things from down my throat
and hell knows, what weird stuffs came out.
I'm not trying to gross anyone out, but GOSH
what the hell is happening to me?
No, stop being pessimistic or naive
to be thinking that I'm pregnant.
DAMN IT.
You are definitely lame and stupid enought to think of that.
URGH.

No comments: