Sunday, 27 May 2007

SSINNNGGG with me, please:)

walking through the drizzle
while thoughts pour with the raindrops
the pavement's seems long
but I never feel belong
to your words, through your song

thats when it hits me
for you will never be
what I expected
what I wanted you to be

(chorus)
you're like the clouds
that formed across the sky
never steady, always in a motion
nothing's fixed
as long as I'm addict
addicted to you
now that's not true

you're like the clouds
that formed across the sky
columbus or aurora
never seem too far
away from me
from where I want you to be

now comes the sunshine
and its yellow gleam
you never seem
and you I've yet seen
oh my darling me
where are you, oh so free?

till then oh clouds
we shall meet before the droughts

17TH MAY 2007
3:12PM
All Rights Reserved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: