Saturday, 25 August 2007

prelims blues

PHYSICALLY, I'm worn out
PRELIMS, it literally took my breath away
in the middle of the night, I was gasping for air.
GOSH.
I thought it was the last breath, luh.
7 dead hours of mugging those physical things
ever wonder how marie curie managed to survive?
tell me about it.

ENGLISH = ohyouaresodeadzawani.
YES, this time I am.
PREJUDICE?!
HECK, where did the word originate from?!
I lost my touch again, LUH.
Where are those magical fingers gone?
It was replaced by uncertainties and hesitations.
BAD OMEN.
Fluency.NAH NAH.
Well, bully them.

MATHEMATICS = iamsodissapointedinmyself
"THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF MARKS I WANT TO SEE FROM YOU."
"AIM FOR B3 DURING PRELIMS."
That was Mock Exams.
Kiss goodbye to those dreams.
B3? Right.

SOCIALLY= worththeeffort
WAIT AND SEE.Then, improve from it.
2 more weeks.
put the curtains down.
4 weeks later.
future in making.
lullaby sounded like rock duet.
I'll like that:)

No comments: