Monday, 20 August 2007

head BANG

Danial was tutored- Science and Mathematics.
I'm suprised at my own ability.
Glad Siti and Aini called in to update.


Over the rapid developments, it has come to my attention that
IT IS EASY TO BE PRETTY.
Yes, you got me, alright.
PRETTY-fake.
It might bore you in their fashion sense.
You might come across replicas.
No, I'm being too kind.
PHOTOCOPIES, shall I say?
Machines might have manipulated mankind, in thoughts.
Cause now, we can capture a fashion we favour and put it in practice.
Originality, heck.
COPY .PASTE.
Friendster has loads to example and prove my stand.
It does not pain you to LOOK pretty.
You might be deluding yourself with thick makeups, but hell cares?!
YOU JUST WANT THAT HIT OF COMMENTS RAISING UP HIGHER THAN THE STOCK MARKET.
Tie your hair up in an unruly manner.
Pose in outrageous stunts,
Lure hunks (uhm your kind) to view you,
Add comments to their profile, stating how CUTE they possibly can be,
you get what I mean.
You're ONE yourself.
Its a disease.

Short and sweet, I made it seem.
There's more to everything jot here.
It takes no effort to mention all this.
ITS ALL IN YOU.
Well, majorities.




Caught CAMPUS SUPERSTAR?
Malay boys impressing any viewers singing in perfect Mandarin.
OH.
Extra pointer!
MARCUS is kind of cute.
Did I just utter that?!


OH BROTHER.
see told you its a disease.

My mind's distorted.
MIND ME.
and my manners.

No comments: