Wednesday, 15 August 2007

THIS IS MINE, NEVER?!

SO YESTERDAY.
ooooh.
yes, it was.
it never seems to subside, does it?
those tingles and wingles
the excitement never cease
belch of satisfaction will not do
its not as easy as writing your father's name
nor digging your two holes of nostril with 2 fingers
N-O.
it took hours in front of the computer screen
several aches on the back
hours wasted away from all the typing
gathering evidences
call here, call there
research worse than any project I ever attempt
YET, it was worth the experience.

THEY'll probably sneer behind my back
"GOSH.She got in, so can I.I mean take a GOOD look at her. Since when was she capable?"
I wronged you, didn't I?
No big heads upon such achievement
its considered a stepping stone
possible to trip before reaching
but present me with a contradiction of this phrase
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Does it ever come across your mind how you handle an interview at such tender age?
I'm talking about confidence here.
Lacking in me,
but gained through experience.

Is it wrong to say, I DESERVE A CHANCE?!
If I appear to be EXTREME about it,
then its my deal, ey?
I MEAN,
when was the last time I managed to achieve what I ever wanted?
IN THIS CASE, desperately.
Oh no.
You must have mistaken me.
I DO NOT USE UNDERHAND MEASURES.
It came right through from PURE hard work and sweat.


MASS COMMUNICATION,
AM I WRONG TO GET YOU?

No comments: