PEOPLE,PEOPLE.I was lost in the world of youtube when I bumped into this video.A little of an introduction, will help, this was posted by a teacher of ZhengHua Secondary School a year ago.It showcases three male students and a female, practising for their upcoming competition.I deduced that the song they were singing were composed by themselves.Its a pretty neat work to expect from a Secondary Three student.
Ok ok, heck.Where's my point?
YES :D
If you want to know how ALIFF AZIZ looked like before he met his popularity, HE IS SUPER CUTE IN THOSE OUTGROWN UNIFORM.He really is a regular guy with those uniforms.No glamour.
Chuckles.
I was running my fingers through my Melodies Album and found this old song by Stacie Orrico.GOSH.I almost tear luh.That song was by my side when I went through one of the toughest heartbreaks I can ever imagine.Sentimental song.It brought back the memory and I am SO GLAD I got over it well enough :)
Meanwhile, enjoy the video:)
No comments:
Post a Comment