Wednesday, 5 September 2007

City Of Possibilities

If only I was a daughter of a rich merchant;
I shall grow money on trees and spend on welfares for the poor

If only I was gifted with brains and beauty;
I shall rule the state and uphold justice

If only I had an outstanding personality;
I shall be recommended to be the talkshow host and entertain

If only I had the voice to sing;
I shall duet with Aliff (for starters) and touch the life of others

If only I was natural in the dance floor;
I shall dominate the dance society and make it big

If only I had the talent of Picasso;
I shall sell my workpiece on ebay at US$1 million per piece

If only I was morally upright;
I shall propagate criminals to halt commiting crimes

If only I was a respectable woman;
I shall make peace with all countries and stop wars

If only I was the ideal spouse;
I shall be married to the perfect man and have flawless children

And if only I would stick to my grounds and stop dreaming;
I shall achieve these dreams only if I start working hard for it.

SINGAPORE
City Of Possibilities

No comments: