Monday, 22 October 2007

F` UP

1- Right.
Listen here,
I AM SO SICK OF YOU.
Can you halt staring like you are about to pounce on me anytime?
It sets me off
RIGHT OFF
It would be pleasurable to tell you straight
That you are sick in the brain
GOSH.
Really
I cannot stand any longer
If it is not obvious enough that I am eshewing you,
by all means,
I'LL MAKE IT OBVIOUS.
And do not make it as though
you know EVERYTHING
when nothing is your limit
I AM NOT IMPRESSED
oh, never will.
Quit trying
UUUHHHHHHHH.

2- It matters
It does to me
When everyone's experiencing it
And not me
You can tell me white lies
But nothing comes out of it
Not satisfaction and assurance that you speak
I laugh, I spout craps
Just smiles are not what it was meant to be
When pain is submerged but kept bobbing still
I'm F`ed up
I really am
Call it the mood swings
I give no shit
Best to not mingle
and be the black sheep
I thought I could withstand it
But much flaws this girl have
For when jealousy arouse
Nothing good comes out of it
Life suck
At least for mine


3- If facing the music is the last resort,
I rather be tone deaf forever.

I know I am less deserving.
But she snatched every hope I put in.
And now, its you.
If we do have the same tastebuds,
I rather have none to match hers.


Why would I go on a search again?
When I know what the end will be?

No comments: