Wednesday, 24 October 2007

OFF, "I SAY"

You think I feign ignorance to every detail of what you spoke
TRUST ME
I'm living better than you do
I won't trouble myself, really
to fight all your words of nothing

PLEASE.
Stop acting great,
your life is nothing but a masquarade
And you are the imitation doll
That comes with no price to pay.

I'm harsh,
then count your words before lining them up.

And do not even ATTEMPT to make yourself complicated,
its too fake to speak for.

* Do not get me wrong.This is not for who you think she is.
I'll suprised you, ready do.

_______________________________________

Shoving that aside, damn my curiosity is building up.
If you shoot a ball, you make sure it aims right in the basket huh?
So why go around the post just to make a stand?
And if it isn't to sarcastic or even TRY hitting a nail on someone's head
and yell, "SPOT ON!"?
There must be a hidden agenda, right?
And you so want a reaction to your HIDDEN SAYINGS?
Am I spouting this on behalf of myself?
GEE.
I thought I was making my point as obvious as possible.
Nevermind,
I'll will make things more visible,
I'll expose the real identity to be fair to all.
So you will not be pondering over what I just mentioned
and questioned yourself,
"She's talking about me, right?"
Don't lose forty winks due to this.
Its not worth it, don't you think so?

If you are a passer by,
you'll pass this remark,
"She's mean with her words."
And thats why you are a passer by.
You do not know me well enough to judge by the posts.

But then again,
what popularity or image must I'm uphold?
I am nobody.

COME ON
I'M NICE WHEN EVERYBODY IS
WHY NOT LET ME HAVE SOME PEACE
AND LET ME BE NICE?

Teen-ages.
Get it?
Teenagers= Teen ages.

(P.S.The ball is still boucing, you'll catch it soon)

No comments: