Sunday, 28 October 2007

Living MY Dream

If Shrek; Fendi, was able to live his dream.
Now, its the Ugly Duckling's turn.

Mom was great.
I was potraying a black face
and it wasn't much of an effort
cause it naturally is;
as some say it

Then, I was sipping hot milo in the kitchen
my mom's hot spot
the radio was on like all the time
and coincidentally, the RADIO ACADEMY ad was out

I deliberately went out
few moments later, she came -

" You wanted to join this Radio Academy thing.Alright, you may."

Oh, boy.
Was happiness shining on me, man.

I AM JOINING THE RADIO ACADEMY FOR TEENS, PEOPLE!

And you know what that means,
I CAN BE WHAT I SO WANT TO BE.

I am much excited
in the same time scared to dissapoint myself
if radio broadcasting isn't my thing.

But I'm all for it!

And yesterday, my relatives came by for a visit.
They were commenting how much I've grown over the years (same old thing)
And it goes like this.

"Wani-"
okay I hate this calling okay.

"Wani, you are so tall.Look how much you've grown."

"She's Sec 4 now,taking O's now," said my dad proudly.

"REALLY?! Oh my god! I thought she was Sec 2."

I'm doubtful if thats a compliment.
You evaluate but don't tell me.

No comments: