OH GOSH, DJ RECORDING IS LIKE TOMORROW!
I so cannot wait for this, been practising a year ago.
So, I hope it pays off.
Siti heard my trials from my mp3,
she said I have a pleasant voice,
but there's still a room for improvement.
AAAHH.
I am so looking forward into making my own radio station in
that recording and just being HEARD!
OOOHH.
I hope I will be the underdog.
But I will be contented enough to have that recorded voice of mine
being broadcast through the radio :D
I will try put it in my blog once I get the recorded cd.
I'm so looking forward being in the broadcasting industry.
The course have been SO helpful and entertaining.
Besides meeting Fiza O and so many other celebrities, oh, there's so much to learn.
I'll get the updates as soon as possible.
FIZA, YOU ROCK LUH BABEH!
Wednesday, 21 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment