Sunday, 25 November 2007

Friday, 23rd November 2007

Mom, Iliyas and I headed to Changi Airport as early as 2pm though Dad's arrival was scheduled at 7.
I've been out like the whole week and thats great news.
I wouldn't want to be rusting at home.
WOW.
I tried my mom's recommendation of Nasi Penyet at a canteen in Terminal 1.
HHHAAWWWTT luh, its uber nice.
But its no match to Nasi Penyet at Far East.
We were planning to try that one and make our own review.
HAH.
Anyways, I want to cook up some chilli crab some day.
Whatever it is, I have a number of DAAAYYYSSS to cook it.
BAH.
Now that O levels is done,
I miss studying.
What a thing to say.

We headed to the Viewing Hall as well, and met the magnificent AIRBUS A380.
Upon viewing it at the most nearest possible distance,
it actually symbolizes how our Changi Airport have developed
ever since it first started.
BRAVO :D

Its as if we were not full enough, we dropped at Burger King and of course, Hershey's Chocolate Pie is a must for me!
Also had some onion rings.
Been craving for it for ages.

I need a holiday,
and yes I will be away from the 30th onwards.
I'll be back around a week or so.

Oh yes,
my tagboard's back.

Oh yes, one more thing, my dad gave me 10 bucks with no ultimate reason.
Coolness, ey?

CONGRATULATIONS TO ILLY IMAN upon her PSLE results, luh.
Cannot be more proud of her achievement :D

No comments: