Tuesday, 27 November 2007

to whom seeks attention

I SHALL NOT GET MYSELF INVOLVED IN PETTY AND CHILDISH FIGHTS FOR I AM A WELL GROWN LADY, AND MATURED IN THOUGHTS.

I SPEND MY TIME WISELY AND ONLY ATTEND TO OTHERS WHO MEAN A VALUE TO ME.

I DO NOT SUBJECT TO GAINING ANY ATTENTION THAT ARE CONSIDERED CHEAP, UNLESS I KNOW NUTS ABOUT BEING ANNOYING.

I REFRAIN FROM KEEPING CLOSE ATTENTION TO OTHERS WHOM I DO NOT KNOW OF UNLESS I AM A BUSYBODY OR I JUST ADORE READING HER POSTS.

You only fight back when you're hit on the head.
I really appreciate your divert attention and visits, not that I yearn for it.
I do blogging not to gain attention from others, but merely for self use.
I do not know your exact overt intention to put me down all the time,
but your sarcasm did no harm to me -
rather it irritates me.
Oh, I do not entertain others whom have no identity,
not that he's someone SPECIAL to not disclose it.

Now if dictionary was the root of the problem,
then check "PESTS" and put it in your vocabulary lists.

People tend to dislike you if you are good.
At times, when you are born with a rare talent
or given great opportunities by GOD,
naturally human tend to get jealous and prayed
even harder for such chances.

Well, what choice to I have?

You know nuts about me and come pissing me off.
What is your problem?
Is life such a bore to you?

If you want me to honour you, well, here,
THANK YOU.

No comments: