Monday, 5 November 2007

Why, thanks.

I choose not to entertain nor give attention to those who seek it,
and who are of less deserving to get it.
Besides, you did spout your first ABCs from the dictionary, didn't you?
You can doubt my abilities, if you want to.
Reality has it, and if my abilities are disturbing you, blame GOD.
And pray hard enough your language will match mine.
Its not as if its good to speak for, but even if you have bombastic and profound
words to flaunt, its nothing when you cannot even use it appropriately.

You can try influence others to doubt my abilities,
but they do know me well enough to see for themselves.

Why, thank you for showing interest by critisizing me.
Because I do developed from criticism, as it makes me wiser.
Just like it did to me- to ignore intolerable fools who wasted time to judge
people whom they do not know of.
Maybe, they do, but it seems that they are protected.
They want their identity to be a secret.
And why so, since they want to be heard?
There, there, passerby, happy now?

If you do have any burning queries, well, I might
consider having time to answer you.

There, you got all the attention you yearn for.
So there, go fly a kite.



Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor
An inspiration, he is to all Malaysians.It was 10pm yesterday when I caught Majalah 3 on TV3.
It was showing a glimpse of Dr Sheikh's journey to the outer space.Even though I am not a Malaysian, I feel proud for them.It was simply captivating.You can call me pious if you want to, but PRAISE THE LORD.The world outside earth is full of wonders.I cannot put it in words when I watched it the night before.Besides catching a really good looking Dr Sheikh, his journey to the outer space, with an intention to make his country proud, moved me tremendously.HE IS REALLY GOODLOOKING LUH! Okay, enough.And of course, the Russians who enabled this journey to be possible and made it a successful one.With months of preparations, it is indeed a fruitful experience for Dr Sheikh.He really inspires me, greatly.I would look out for more information about him and his trip.It would even be amazing, if I could meet him in person.However, a few days after he came back from his trip, his brother departed.I share the grief of his family and pray for their well-being.May ALLAH bless the departed one and make him one of the fortunate ones in Heaven.I congratulate Dr Sheikh for his successful journey and may he continue to be an inspiration to all.Also, not forgetting Captain Dr. Faiz Khaleed who was meant as a stand-by but joined in the taxing preparations with Dr Sheikh.I wish them well.

No comments: