YEAH.
The ever long Awaited letter from Ngee Ann Polytechnic was mailed to me yesterday.
At least, it was in my letterbox.
OH GOSH,
I cannot wait to get back to school again!
My mom and aunt unanimously agreed that I should be a journalist than a radio broadcaster.
Talking about supporting.
They were saying I write better.
Journalism is like uber boring?
Even my night class teacher kind of agreed.
TEACH So are you going for the three months? Where?
ME Oh yes, Ngee Ann.
TEACH What course are you taking?
ME Mass Communication
TEACH (pause) Oh, you have to talk a lot there (with much doubt on her face) and be presentable.
ME Ya, I know (as a matter-of-factly)
I told my mum and she could actually laugh at it.
Another addition to the doubt-me list.
TEACH was suprised I changed my initial decision to get to JC.
She was influencing me to get there, for she yearn to have someone she knows
to get an A cert.
I replied that I dislike hitting the books all day.
I got a laughed at, AGAIN.
Whatever it is,
I AM GOING TO SCHOOL AGAIN!
Saturday, 8 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment