Thursday, 27 December 2007

ketchup/catch up

Its be EONS, I know.I miss letting my fingers have the liberty of dancing on those soft keypads on the notepad.
Okay, read on.

1- Humans are influenced by a false perception that the best first impression lies on hours of
dressing up and reassembling things that are falling apart in their life to near perfection; probably to blind others from their embarrasing flaws.These people might be alienated from the hard fact that language and the art of dealing with words would determine how long the build up impression persists.

If I would go in depth, "The Elements Of Expression.Putting Thoughts Into Words" would be the perfect source.Arthur Plotnik is the man, and he is good.

When you get your filthy hands on this book, you'll treat it like a Bible.I've read one third of the book in mere hours and I cannot seem to let it be on my study desk and collect dusks, cause its too valuable.It is kind of difficult to understand due to profound words and scenarios that only American experience (Arthur Plotnik is an American.Duh.How obvious can it be?) but you'll just read on because its addictive.

It is a great book to start the new year with.Join the club if you used to dig your bookworm head on books that are fictatious and it'll just set your hearts on ecstasy with touching plots and all those sweet stuffs.Well, I quit and now, I'm into books that are information friendly, especially pertaining to arts.I was thinking, as we grow older (not that we are growing long white beards and wrinkles to prove it) we should be wiser.And books, evidently, become your new found bestfriend.It'll guide you to the right path, for sure and without a slight doubt about it.Hopefully, it'll make me mature in thoughts which will affect my future actions and plans.Let's just say, its a first start to attaining my lifelong goal of becoming a career minded woman while others just flush their time drooling on beautiful man.Nothing else matters anymore.So, do not be alarm when you find me in a library, engrossed on a thick book.Looks like the library is going to be my second home :)

2- I AM GOING TO DIE! YES, I AM DYING.When? I'm not sure myself.BUT I know I AM GOING TO DIE! Okay, you can not treat this seriously, I mind the least, but no, STOP rolling your eyes as if its going to roll off any second, and no, DO NOT shake your head in utter annoyance cause I AM going to die.Probably a brain cancer will explain it.Kidney damage? Or breast cancer? Or how about cervic cancer? It could be all but then, it comes down to one conclusion.I AM GOING TO DIE! OH GOD, I'm actually terrified and frantic about it.Death is a scary matter, ey?

Is it a better experience than living? Don't look at me.I haven't had a single clue.I'm not died yet but I'M GOING to! Okay, stop being paranoid.
If humans all have the same reaction towards death, then why are those crooks still at large and not atoning to their sins? Wonder, wonderwoman.

I AM GOING TO DIE.
Pray hard I'll rest in peace and not
hunt you down for thinking I'm nuts.

3- I CANNOT MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE THIS.
I am so close to meeting him.
It did not occur once to legalise me to start running amok.

"Zawani, guess who I met?!"

"Wani! You are not going to believe who just walked pass me!"

"Wani! Its him! Oh my god!"

Fate, come out from your hiding and stop being elusive.
No more hide and seek.
I'm going berserk.

No comments: