Wednesday, 9 January 2008

IF

TO RACHEL

If you were me
you will see
what I like about you.

If I were you
I willl see
what you like about me.

And we will see
what we yearn to see
and how special we can be.

Just by seeing ourselves differently.


FROM RACHEL

If only,
I could store you in a glass bowl
to show the world what a pretty flower you are
to keep you as my bestest friend ever
to beautify my table top better.

If only,
you knew how special and unique you are
and that you are never a bore
but in fact,a pretty figurine displayed in a mini gift store.

If only,
you could explore my heart
to study what I truly think about you
but no, it couldnt be done
so I shall tell it to you here
right under this warm, fatherly sun.

You are my bestest friend
a beautiful one
do trust me wholeheartedly
and for now, I am done.

No comments: