Wednesday, 23 January 2008

3

1 You irk me to the very end
Where are you heading when such a distance
is beyond YOUR reach?
I might refrain myself from glaring at YOU
with such disdain
if YOU halt being someone YOU are so not.
To complicate yourself is total absurdity
Why, think a pretty face fits such language and style?

YOU can steal their attention
and grab their admiration
But oh please,
YOU can kid them
but not YOUR conscience

Shove YOUR wishful thoughts
that my works-
which I so take pride of, cause its my
hard work and juices,
will not be recognised cause it does not
fit my fugly face
Like so what if you get the attention and the exposure
when gaining it, was what YOU strive for.
Does it permits YOU to flaunt your works
that are of replica to mine?

I see no reason why I should rebutt if not that
I see my style in YOU.
I'm not stopping YOU
to create works,
but do create YOUR own masterpiece.
And its not as if my poems are GREAT to talk about,
but HELLO,
its an absolute copy that I'm seeing.

Lucky thing YOU are some passerby thats lifts with no rights,
or YOU have no idea how I'll deal with YOU.

2 I TELL YOU.
It means N-O-T-H-I-N-G if you've aged
but your words mismatched maturity.

My respect for you evaporated as soon
as you ill mouth my _ _ _.

LISTEN OKAY.

If you think you can
push my _ _ _ aside,
then make sure you say your last prayer
I'll create hell before you.

And if you really think you're too
invincible to be defeated,
then you have not experience enough.

I HATE YOU!
Mess with my _ _ _ and I'll make sure you're sorry.

3 What do you call this;
welcoming school and waving goodbye to it at the same day?
WELLLLL, I've got 2 more days to figure it out.

No comments: