Tuesday, 29 January 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL :D

NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC
NGEE ANN PREPARATORY PROGRAMME
(DAY ONE)

EXHAUSTION OF MIND AND BODY,
completely wear out,
drained,
and close to faint-ing.

The weather was toying with us,
HOT like crazy and the next minute poured like there's no tomorrow.
And right at that moment, we were in a RACE.
Spare me,
how HUGE is the compound in NGEE ANN?
Running around like mad cows,
searching high and low for insignificant items.
...and ONLY that race, drained my energy.

"Oh, just look at that.Freshies running around, all sweaty." ,
and thats what I evaluated from the seniors expression.
How Huda hated the word, FRESHIE.
oohhh, talking about friends.
...managed to have some,
though not expecting many.
like officially, the new found friends acknowledged me as ZA.
..how much shorter do you want to go about?
NURZAWANI or ZAWANI,
is either too mouthful,
tongue twisting,
or just too unique.
Sarah reckoned that unique names are
easy to stick to mind,
yet she wronged my name like ample times.
..and we were all going,
"Which course are you in?"
and once we've completed walking around,
we ended up asking the same people and,
"OHHH, ya.I've asked you."

Its a silly sight but it bonded us real quick.

MASSCOMERS,
wow,
no dudes.
HOW SAD,
we girls were like,
"WHAT?! No boys.OH, no boys-glancing."
Have you seen me going gaga over guys,
OHHH,
you should have met the MASSCOMERS DUDETTES;
I call them,
for they are much more EXCITED than I am.
The girls were really friendly and nice.
Like really nice.
Pretty and nice.
We had a little MASSCOMER talk,
and we were all paranoid about the same thing;
backstabbing.

Who says MC people are snobs?
You should check the girls from other courses,
for you got the wrong girl.

Out of all the candidates whom I met
for the MC interview,
I saw NONE of them today;
no, not even the Nanyang Girls girl,
and she actually had that accent,
while I had none.
..and there's only like 11 of us in MC
who were selected.
The rest were interviewed on different dates.
I'm already feeling the HEAT and COMPETITION,
that I feel like I'm not suppose to go there.
The people there are like from CEDAR and CHIJ
and CHINESE GIRLS,
and when they asked where I'm from,
I'll go,
"Ohh, some neighbourhood school.Westwood.New school,
not famous for anything since its a new school, right."
..and its like putting yourself in a pond of piranas
and jumping out and in again.
Okkkaayy, where's the link?
The only reason they are not looking down
on you is because you are THERE, with them.
...in the same course.

TOMORROW, will be better.
We're heading to the FMS building,
YYYEEAAAHH.
Gosh, I'm dying to get there.
We, MCOMERS, decided to meet up first,
thats like SO great :)
...and I cannot wait for LECTURES!
the room smeelllsss GREAT to me.
okay, weirdo.

ohh, I'm dreading to wake up so
early EVERYDAY.
I used to like wake up at 10.
MANNN, I want my sleep back.
...and after rotting at home for like months,
I'm still in the mood to let my fatigue manipulate me.

How will I do?
Like seriously.
Why am I selected in the first place,
I do not even know.
...like can I REALLY make it?
I see no potential of mine that can pull me far enough
to stand along with THEM.
Shucks,
did I make the wrong move?
I should have just stick to being in a neighbourhood
school,
and not some top courses like MC.
Its so not my thing.

OH GOD, give me strength.

No comments: