Saturday, 26 January 2008

"catch the falling star, and put it in your pocket.never let it fly away"

HERE'S THE CATCH,
I'm going to the same SCHOOL as my cousin.
...which is business.
HOW GREAT IS THAT?!
I recalled after my PSLE how badly I wanted to get to Kranji and
I couldn't get there for I was short of 3 points.
And HE was the one who ended up there.
Now, I'll be seeing him EVERYDAY!
WOW-
(catch my fake excitement?)

OKAY, maybe its an advantage
since we'll study the same thing for
Year 1, and its HAS TO BE related to Maths.
So, HE should be a great help since he just motivated me
to work hard for the next three years.

And and, my slightly older cousin just signed up
for Higher Nitec, after doing really well in ITE.
Proud of her, really.
Each one of us,
catching our own dream.

HOW NICE AND SWEET :)

No comments: