ALHAMDULILLAH
My greatest thanks to ALLAH for
making things possible.
NURZAWANI being pious, what rare occasion.
A shock is too small to describe my overall feelings.
Like, how in the world did I pass my Mathematics, Principle Of Accounts, Combined Humanities and Combined Science?
Its been failing me for ages.
And I thought I'm getting straight Fs for all of them.
Okay, I know I'm nuts.
But I'm not too satisfied with my languages which I was hoping it would kind
of boost up my esteem a bit.
And it was the WEAKEST LINK that suprised me to tears.
And and, it wasn't JUST PASS.
Yes, a personal achievement.
It was not TOO GOOD to be proud of, but reasonably well.
Like personally.
I'm no threat, so why bother about rivals, right?
A kiss on both cheeks and a warm hug was already rewarding
from my MOM :)
MAN, she did not do that for my PSLE, you know.
The proud moment vanishes as whats approaching seems to be
more depressing.
I've crossed the LINE,
and its just the beginning.
The contentment lies at the END.
And how I will pull through matters most.
ITS STILL A LONG WAY TO GO, ZAWANI.
Start right, this Monday :)
Friday, 25 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment