Friday, 1 February 2008

LLLAAHHH!

The lecture was like lethargic-ly interesting.
okkayy, how oxymoronic can I get?
BENG HUAN amazed me, dude.
HE's incredible-O.
He relates everyday cartoon with so many variations
of sickness.
DAMN, like superb lah.
(okay, since when was I into singlish)

TODAY was great.
GOSH, I'm glad I'm getting comfortable in
poly life.
Its fun to the max;
especially with different people that you meet and greet.
Fun and laughter were like the agenda for today.

THE DUDES ARE LIKE IMPRESSIVE;
FSV luh.
No dudes in MCM, remember?
SIMON, have I told you I fell for his deep, manly voice that
penetrates my heart at every wavelength of it?
HAH.
okayyy, Sarah thinks I'm into him,
like voice candy.
They are all so gentlemanly.
Do gentleman even exist still?
Here's Ali taking the trouble to come early
and lend his cashcard to photocopy tomorrow's notes.
MANNNN, nice.

(STUDY! Till death tear mcm and me apart.)

By the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM :D

No comments: