Thursday, 31 January 2008

the mugger

I'M IN THE YOGA CLASSSSSSS.
like, cccooolll :D
Its for one of the modules which is
Sports and Wellness Programme and we had
to list down our choices and stuff.
..its not guarenteed that you will get your first one
since its like a ballot.
AND Sarah, Huda, Hui Shan and me were like
DYING, okay, DESPERATE to get there.
Like yoga, hell coolness.
And the instructer is super NICE.

We were thinking we need yoga
in times when we are like so stressed up with our
modules,
and yet we managed to get headaches from all those
flippings and stuff.
FLOATYYYY.
But it was like so PEACEFUL.
The karma setting in,
CHEY!

OHH, had our first CATS module which is an acronym for
Creative Application Thinking something.
HELLL, its challenging,
...mind boggling to come up with NEW IDEAS.
And we had our first presentation just now.
OOOHH GOSHH, the FVS dudes are like SUPER CUTE
with their "Creativity Is..." presentation.
It was like SUCH a great class :D

WE HAD 2 HOURS BREAK JUST NOW,
while the rest of the DPA schools were on their lectures.
like COOLNESS.
Being WOMAN, we were like so fickled in deciding to either
purchase the textbook or not,
so we wasted like an hour searching for the lecturer
but to no avail.
HAD lunch at CANTEEN 2.
....grade?
okkaayyy lahh.

AND INSIDE INFORMATION TO THOSE WHO OPTED FOR
MASS COMMUNICATION IN NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC:

500 opted for it,
for only the BEST can get through.
..thats what Bangras said.

Anyway, tomorrow is like full lecture,
so I'm preparing for it.

Sarah: Are you a mugger?

Sarah: Okay, I can see it from your face that you are.

HAH, okkkaayyy.
So, yes I am going to STUDY.
Social Psychology & Communication.
CCOOOLLLNESSS right?
I hope I get to imply this in my social life.
OKAAYY, done.
I NEED TO STTUUDDDYYYY!

No comments: