BENG HUAN IS UBER NICE, RIGHT?
come on, agree with me.
...allowance of a week to hand in the assignment.
WWWWOOOOHHHHH!
PSY SOC was like, dude, I can organize a slumber party luh.
I even managed to "crap out" 2 poems to occupy time;
1. where to be
and what to see
if only you're here
here with me
wherever you are
you are never too far
I'll reach for you
like reaching for the stars
(1.55pm)
2. time paced
like dragging the feet through miles and miles
tick tock
tick tock
her mouth never seem to stop
when will this lesson end?
I rather be buried,
deep in the sand.
(2.20pm)
SSOOO CRAPPY,
gosh,
reminds me of chilli crabs.
...especially the one Nelson used to cook for Home Economics.
And we all cramp together to enjoy the heavenly chilli crab.
AHHHH.
OHH yes,
I walked home from Lot 1 today to work on my skinny legs;
hoping it'll grow some muscles or something (uh-huh)
and was munching CHIPS AHOY! when a guy stomped by
and guess who was it?!
LUQMAN HAKIM luhhh!
He used to be my primary school friend,
and I remembered clearly how he was like a freak,
carrying his pokemon bag.
...and NOW, look at him.
HHHOOOTTT SEHHHH!
Apparently, my cousin's in the same school as him.
And he's so attached.
Like no suprise luhh.
HOT LUH, really.
People grow beautifully each year,
and I grow fuglier.
DUDE, where's the justice?
Anyway, today seem to be "GOOD LOOKING DUDES DAY".
My mom was showing me this bookmark
she bought, for a donation, and told me
how dead good looking the guy was.
ZAWANI: How old is he?
MOM: Around your age.Very good looking.
ZAWANI: Is that why you become so generous out of a sudden?
...WOWWW, having Mc breakfast with Mom tomorrow after sending brother to school.
I can smell the hotcakes already.
and looking forward to the llloonnnnggg weekend.
Wonderfurl.
Wednesday, 6 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment