Friday, 8 February 2008

CINA DAY

...what is up with my cbox, luh?
It must be the deliberate spammers' doing.
*winking the evil eye
HHHHUHHH.
You, babes, took in too much of my merely words, luh.
You'll say I'm smittened to SIMON, ZANE, ZIQ and even ALI,
if I were to mention them in EVERY post.
HHAHH,
and come on.
You know I love you babes more than I love BH :D
GOSHHH, so sinful to have such feelings for your own lecturer.
Pardon the generation gap as well.
He might be married with KIDS already.

CAESAR says:
if you are still confused (read: in holiday mood), then go and ask bhangras la.. or email your beng huan

the Promised One says:
MY BENG HUAN?!


the Promised One says:
HAHHH, ya okayy

CAESAR says:
he's yours right ...

...and even Ali's playing with it -_-
dumb, dumb.
I so despise doing this assignment thats hitting nowhere.
VIKI, how did she managed to complete it in such short days?
OHH YA, book writer, pressed for datelines,
accustomed to that already.
BAHHH,
if only I have such sense of urgency.

okayy, fatigue is so setting in right now.

HAPPY CINA NEW YEAR,
pull your own ear.

No comments: