Thursday, 21 February 2008

...

I was busy
... gasping for air yesterday,
it hindered my time to post.
(Its still a valid excuse)

At present,
my lungs are distended,
the doctor advised me to just "let it out".
I am heeding the professional's advice.
So, here goes nothing.

1- If any soul could suggest to me a facial product that
could have the same effect of a plastic surgery, excluding the
side effects, I would grant you a virtual kiss.
Thats if I have pick up Flash.
OH MAN, my face feels so "obstructed" with all these marks
and whatever shit thats on the surface of my face.
Such flaws.
Its F infuriating at times.
Ya, you can bullshit me that we have to cherish
what we own and not ponder on what we do not own
and what not.
...oh, spare me the optimistic viewpoint.
Its reality thats sinking low in profile.
Okay, I really need to halt such pessimism.
It will do more damage than good.

2- Updates regarding the gathering for Akademi Radio Remaja.
Well, Mimi reckoned I give my response towards the mail.
And so I did as told.
I did my preaching, and I swear I felt like communicating
with idiots.
No offence, but really.
I mean, dude, if you want to be an organizer,
better be an efficient one.
You beat around the bush and expect EVERYONE to be god damn clear
about the whole darn thing.
...And if you cannot take criticism in stride,
I suggest,
don't be a radio broadcaster.
...for you'll be bombarded with all of that.
Zawani is being a female dog again.
Man, it felt eons since I was one.
*arr woof
...And she carried on from there,
and at least, its progressing.
I'm not full of myself, honest,
but it pissed me off
for the fact that she agreed to be one,
but she swears like she's doing fine.
Self serving biasness, I presume.

3- (tag replies)
DAAAAPPPHHHNEEEE :D
...OH GOSH! Pleasant suprise.
Your tag portrays it all, luh.
Its no suprise you did well for Humanities.
You're a walking Social Studies and History textbooks.
..but I love you for that :)
Take care too.

SSSSYYIIIDDAAHH :D -man, I'm draggy
...yeah, MR Z spoke to me.
Farhana must be flaming mad.
...but it was about school.
I was exaggerating to provoke her,
which becomes a weekly routine everytime I meet you people :)

4- OH, I met up with Siti Nur Ain, today.
We had dinner at Long John Silver- oh, its been months.
Its somewhat like a tradition for us, girlfriends, to eat there
everytime we have a gathering- which I miss dearly
...with cheese and its ever scrumptious fries.
YUM, I'm drooling already.
She stalled me from returning home early
for she said she missed me, HAHAHAHAHA.
For Siti to say that, wow.
We are planning to get our dear minah Aini to join as well
... just like good old times,
where I do most of the crapping.
Oh, and I was uber touched with Siti and Aini's words of inspiration,
to drive me to work towards my career goal.
AWWW.

5- NUQMAN, SIDDIQ, ASYRAFF, KIONG, ZAKI, NAZREEN AND SITI, in NP.
I've got some Westwood company.

6- GOD, bless her with strength and will to carry on.
I beseech you, make her strong to pass your ordeal.

7- My brother's sick, I'm worried sick.

No comments: