...OHH WOW.
The Akademi Radio Remaja is planning for its second
gathering.
Where was I during the first gathering?
..OH, they "efficiently" spread the word through Friendster
Group, expecting us to be reading it 24-7.
Nadia and I was like so F pissed.
Mind your language, ZAWANI.
Its so PLAIN CHILDISH to the extreme,
thinking they monopolised this whole thing
and we have to be at their beck and call.
BABE, even if you were to call FIZA O or the whole
RIA crew,
I'll be the least bothered.
OKAY, but FIZA O is NICE :D
...OH MAN,
I miss being "oh-who-cares-how-I-sit-and-talk".
I was waiting for the darn bus to arrive and was being
comfor-table (HHHHHAAAHHH!)
when I realised that my bloody long legs were placed such that
I looked as though I'm seeking for a fight from a typical AH LIAN or MINAH,
in the case may be.
...I'm still not getting use to being "feministic".
Tell me about it.
...Okay, I have to dig the NLP booklet now.
TEST, TEST.
DAMNATION.
DAMN, I FEEL SO FUGLY.
Okay, halt such insecurities and all its bullshits.
Tuesday, 19 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment