There are V'DAY pictures to be uploaded,
but fatigue and of course, LAZINESS is setting in
so, I'll get to it as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, had religious class today.
...well, I have it like EVERY SUNDAY.
And these few weeks,
we were having MARRIAGE discussions.
As for today, we had to gather in groups and impersonated
a wedding planner.
OHH, I suck big time in that.
There were Aqilah, Farhana, Syidah
and NURZAWANI JAMALUDDIN (vain) in a group.
An observation I made was the girls tend to be
more serious in planning,
while the guys made really immature and silly
plans for the wedding.
..Its hilarious, to a certain extend.
And as a note of advice,
take it from me,
DO NOT MARRY THESE GUYS.
...for they planned to serve their guest cornflakes in the morning and
instant noodles , later in the day.
Atrocious.
...and ONE MORE CRUCIAL THING,
dude,
my Malay is getting rusty.
Aqilah was like asking,
"What happened to your Malay?".
It worries me,
BETTER GET MY MOJO BACK.
By the way,
thanks AQILAH for the "advance birthday gift".
Its GGGRREEAATTT :D
Love you, beb.
Monday, 18 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment