Thursday, 14 February 2008

the eve of V'DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINAH HUTAN :D

THE BIRTHDAY BABE, FILZAH

FILZAH, Sarah and Za, right
after Sports and Wellness.
(Huda was not present)


...17 POCKY sticks.
I swear it looks like an offering.

The present Minah Gatal bought for the
birthday babe.

Tarzan is so loving this.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO, MINAH HUTAN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
*ohh ohh akk akk (the monkeys are embracing the special day)

With hope that the silent wish you made will eventually come
true.

THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY
THE MONOPOLY GANG
(with Ju and Serene as background)

...NO DEAL, HUDA!

...okay, what was I doing?
"Like this"

Ali's Truth or Dare
DUDE, seriously

"Okay, I did it.What now?"

The Truth Or Dare Gang

The EMO building

"Just give me a false number will do."

That was Zik, but NO, thats not his hotel

The Phantom of the Opera and the
poor victim, Sarah

The Cluedo Gang

Vik, Za, Huda, Zik, Sarah and Filzah
at OUR SPACE


Monopoly Singapore Version

OKAY, that sums it.
Pictures are accountable for words,
unless you missed out perceptual checking.
What am I saying?
I swear I'm in the rambling mode now.
We're having our FIRST presentation tomorrow.
OH, wish me well.
..better MMUUGGGGG.

No comments: