Wednesday, 13 February 2008

S-L-U-M-B-E-R

...HUDA, you made me sound as though I'm diagnosed with some incurable disease.
...and you minahs, really, aren't you suppose to be catching up with some revision and stuff?
OKAY, I'm preaching AGAIN.

We had MINDWORKS quiz today,
and I was either too stressed up or I desperately need my "beauty" sleep
for I couldn't even stick my mind and attention to it.
I screwed that one up,
better do well this Friday.

During the break,
we gathered at OUR SPACE (no, not yours.OURS)
for a game of Monopoly.
Okay, it did not involve EVERYONE;
only Huda, Zik and myself.
GUESS WHO WON?!
...no, not me.
But Zik was the brankrupt man, HAH.
..OH, he owes me $7550.

WE WATCHED JOY LUCK CLUB TODAYYYY!!!
Dude, reminded me of Literature which I so adore?!
The FSV dudes (excluding Simon) have no appreciation for such moving
and fine film.
Though this is the 3rd time watching it,
I swear I almost teared.
...and the guys acted as if it was a classical show or something.
They'll go, "OHHHHH,"
when each of the character was in reminiscent.

...OKAY, its time I hand up my assignment which was almost
beyond retrieve.
OHHH, where am I getting at?
I'm so down with a flu right now,
I JUST NEED SLEEP.

..and I'll watch Police And Thief before I do that.
GREAT FAN.
DUHHH.

I NEED SLEEP.

No comments: