Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Works For the Day

Depression Advertisement & Passion

Nutcase & Candy For Thoughts

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:35:04 PM)

ZAWANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are all artists says: (6:35:11 PM)

AIIIINNIIIIII!!!!!

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:35:12 PM)

aku rindu kao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are all artists says: (6:35:17 PM)

AHHHH, I MISS YOU TOO SEEHHHH!



rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:39:32 PM)

waduh

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:39:35 PM)

erm.

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:39:41 PM)

di mana iya?

we are all artists says: (6:39:59 PM)

embak rasa di Lot 1 seh, dekat dengan sekolahnya mereka

we are all artists says: (6:40:12 PM)

(I MISS TALKING INDON WITH YOU!!)

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:40:36 PM)

iya2!!!

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:40:43 PM)

gue pun sama.

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:40:57 PM)

rindu banget bicara indon sama lohh

we are all artists says: (6:41:38 PM)

ia dong, enggak apa jika kapan nanti tidak boleh ketemu, kita bisa jenguk-jengukan (asal boleh je) bila bila masa lapang si

we are all artists says: (6:41:47 PM)

contact contact tan aja

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:42:13 PM)

contact contact tan ke pe?

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:42:15 PM)

hahas

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:42:20 PM)

iya.

rosestar19nov@hotmail.com says: (6:42:26 PM)

bisa sih dong



I MISS THIS MINAH.

No comments: