Saturday, 3 May 2008

let's be passionate

The calls that made my Friday ever so brilliant.

Rach: HELLO, ZAWANI! We are meeting later!
Za: Ya, I know. (shrieks of laughter in the background)
Za: Who was that?
Rach: Hannah. Anyway, do you miss me?
Za: Yes, of course.
Rach: I don't! (gave out her evil laughter)

Syafiq: Hello, small eyes. So, can you make it later?
Za: Of course!
Syafiq: (fills in the details and location)
Za: Right, see you there.
Syafiq: Okay, see you. Bye, small eyes.

A text message stuck in my head.

"How come you didn't come to school today?"

"I have a fever and a bad sorethroat. All thanks to your chocolates."

"I am so sorry. I will not buy you chocolates anymore. I'll buy you something else next time. Rest well."

And the text message that I longed to receive.

" its okay. reunion was cancelled anyway. many couldn't make it. really looking forward to meeting up with you hell soon. take care and dont over-exhaust yourself yes. love you!:)"

Who else could have been so caring?

Hzummen, I miss you, people.
This may sound preposterous but I want to be a Westwoodian, again.
I want to speak English in a way no one can correct me.
I want to rant and rave at teachers who do not practice democracy.
I want to talk corny stuff with the clique.
I want to cry pathetically over my results.
I want to inhale and fill my lungs with the smell in St John Island's kitchen.

I want to visit the place where I fell and managed to pick myself up again
for I have grown through the experience.

How can I let go, with such fond memories running in my head?

No comments: