Sunday, 4 May 2008

touch and leave

Within 3 days, I'm done with Me Vs High Heels. Next on the list is probably Mengejar Matahari which was once aired in Suria before, but it was during those "peak days". And can someone tell me what's with me and Indonesian movies?

Back in time, I did random stuffs after O's; including creating brand names and its logos. And it never occurred to me that I would be doing it again, this time, as an assignment. I tried putting myself back in those days again, but I figured, killing time and grades are two different things to react to. Grades are giving me those creeps and its a game you wouldn't want to lose. No other paths to choose from; hit the bull's eye and its your triumph. Mum advised me to let lose and not treat it like a million dollar deal. But, Mum, its a BIG deal. 

I ought to shove TPO aside, right out of my mind, for now. Probably others would think that its moonshine and gibberish but I have the rights to stick to my beliefs. TPO exists alright, but who knows, he might be your heartbreaker as well. 

Its a fantasy, I have yet to forgo.

I was youtubing (codswallop) earlier and I somehow landed on this guy's videos. A little introduction, he is from Brunei. All he did was, he stared at his computer (probably looking at the lyrics) and began to sing familiar Malay songs. I thought he has such a husky and sweet voice, he can make it big someday. And with such looks, there's no doubt about it. Man, I'm amazed at how people like him uses internet as a medium to showcase their talents. Maybe, I ought to do that, someday. Wait. I can't sing for nuts. (giving you the sepet face)

No comments: