Saturday, 12 April 2008

soliloquy

Yes, Huda, let's head down to Chinatown and immerse our souls into the world of Alfian Saat (too bad he's ageing or he might end up being your A.F but there's hope) and no, I would not want to bump into my TPO in Chinatown, for if thats the unfortunate scenario, then my TPO is probably an old wrinkled Chinese man selling kacang puteh. And Huda, no slippers!

The timetable is renewed people, for semester 1.1, that is.
This means that Mondays and Tuesdays would be a slack-in-OurSpace-day or might-as-well-stay-at-home-and-conserve-energy-for-upcoming-projects or mug-zawani-mug!
Or I'll probably flaunt my "talent" in the Malay Cultural Club and earn some CCA points.
* rolling my eyes in disbelief.

Oh, and did you catch Idol Gives Back yesterday night?
If only our local industry can produce such high quality shows.

"You are the snapshoots I captured in my mind so it will persist until the end of time."

No comments: