Thursday, 15 May 2008

ode for oddities

Being tied down with ceaseless assignments, it did not occur to me that I am turning 17 tomorrow. Even so, my mind will be too preoccupied with grades; its a matter of grades and death. The recent photoshop test and marketing quiz results were encouraging, and GOD, thank you. 

Iliyas: Kakak, tomorrow your birthday?
Zawani: (ignores completely)
Iliyas: (started to sing the happy birthday song) 

Zawani: Do you love me?
(Note: He will usually reply that he hates me)
Iliyas: Yes, I love you.
Zawani: Awww, why do you love me? Is it because its my birthday?
Iliyas: No, I love you everyday.

He is like a prayer being answered, the rainbows after the rain and will remain to be the cockles of my heart; an occupant that will remain by me, to eternity. 

He is a nightmare and a pleasant dream.

No comments: