Saturday, 17 May 2008

Thank You

Thank you to Melissa, Rachel, Rebecca, Aini and Siti for the well wishes.
I miss you, bitches, too.

Thank you to Asyraff, Nuqman and Nazreen for the lovely printed T shirt that reads; " I LOVE ASYRAFF, NUQMAN AND NAZREEN" ,front and at the back, "Seriously, its true".

Thank you to Luqman, Raidah, Rasyidah, Rahmann, Ifah, Syafiq (sorry for not being able to pick up your call), Aqilah, Fatin and the rest whom have wished me through all the mediums possible.

Thank you to Malay Cultural Club, Drama, for the pleasant surprise.

Thank you to the beautiful men who kept appearing before me with much charisma and charm , several times yesterday.
Thank you to beautiful children who thought that I was their mother's friend.
Thank you to the married men who gave me the opportunity to be mesmerized with the deepness of their eyes and captivated by their maturity, yesterday and two days back.
Thank you to my eye candy, with his sudden presence yesterday, for I've been expecting you since forever.
Thank you to the freak who called my name from outside the toilet, and scared the hell out of my ass.

Thank you to the lifts which arrived upon my presence, especially when I was almost late for class today.



Thank you, Minahs.
Thank you, Huda, for your heartwarming message that almost made me tear.
Thank you and sorry, Hui Shan, for the heavenly cake, that caused you to be broke.
Thank you, Filzah, for the virtual kiss and yes, cooking lessons for all Minahs!
Thank you, Sarah, for being there for me and all those wishes.

Here's a Minah slang;
" BABOONS! (Hutan's) I LOVE YOU BANYAKS (Gatal's), LAH (England's), SIOLXXX (Rock's)!"

Let's all promise each other that we will give our all in our respective courses, because trust me, it'll come in handy during our TPO, AF, TARZAN, FWB, NIL movie. Filzah, you can make sure that the process of the whole movie does not harm the environment in any way; societal process of marketing, luh. Yes, yes, let this be my birthday wish and we'll realise it together.

And, of course, thank you, GOD, for allowing me to meet such great people throughout my 17 years of growth.

I love you all, and GOD will bless you.

No comments: