The Wheel of Monotony (as the name speaks for itself) has been running for quite some time now. I wonder when it will stop spinning and grant me those NPs. But then again, there is no point of having 11, 000 NP in your bank account when I know nuts on how to spend it.
Yes, I'm on it again. It seems that stress can get you to do stuffs that are particularly not in your things-to-do-before-I-die list. I'm working hard on my GRAPHCOM. I am very amazed and contented with my logo designs but I have to pray hard that the Hulk will graciously accept it. Pass me, if you can't ace me, right?
I will be filming this Friday, and I hope it will go on well, as I visually planned it to be. I'll be away from Friday night onwards until Sunday; family bungalow at Pasir Ris again. I will miss Dallas, he's been good to me and not crash on me (oh, please darling, don't). I'll be sending my logos out for quality printing with dear Minahs and Viks. The trip excites me. Please, logos, print as planned. And I have no confidence in cutting the mounting board cause it involves measurement and I evidently suck at it.
It bothers me at times when people actually bother dressing up for lecturers. Right, perhaps they have yet to taste the poly life. But honestly, I'll be more interested in completing assignments and remain awake during lectures, which is why I feel so blessed sometimes that I am not pretty and I will not need to get so self absorbed over my appearance that I start to neglect the pile of work that are waiting for me. Take this as a case study.
Now, my world revolves around the pile of workload and I should not complain but it helps if I were to have some support and assistance. In two years time, I'll start breathing normally again. Meanwhile, I'll struggle here and there, and remain afloat.
It'll be the longest race that I ever participate in.
So, run along, Zawani.
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment