Thursday, 5 June 2008

forming a function

RSI (Radio Singapore International) is closing down somewhere this month due to radio development. It seems that less people are tuning in through this medium. It figures, internet has been a formidable source of information. People no longer tune in to RSI for news updates, they can probably google it down. And if I were to bring in the Technological Regulation that we have studied yesterday in MEDSOC, it makes perfect sense.

Many workers from RSI are affected, but they were each promised a place in Warna. I bet the present radio broadcasters in Warna are feeling the heat due to the upcoming competition. The RSI broadcasters are evidently fluent and impressive in news reading. They will fit in nicely in Warna, since its an info-ed radio channel, somewhat similar to RSI.

Within the three Malay radio channels (including Ria), RSI would be the perfect choice for me, though I might gripe on the research part. Initially, I inspired to be a newscaster but I figured I would be too ugly to be featured on screen. When attending the radio course, a year back, many agreed I am suitable for news reading. I am probably lacking in personality, which somewhat plays a vital role in the radio industry.

I was doing some research on Bauhaus; using Google, the mighty search engine, when I came across Andrew Ingram's webpage. He was evaluating one of the concepts of Bauhaus, which is Form Versus Function. A little something about him, he is a graduate of the University of Warwick, with Masters Degree in Computer Science. His evaluation has enlightened me in one way or another.


http://www.andrewingram.net

Here is a diagram which was displayed in his page, with an explanation below it. According to him, this diagram is a scientific definition of the concept, which is probably more easier to absorb and understand. Now, isn't he a man of intellect? I could not help but to leave a message.

The filming will be postponed to this Monday, up to Wednesday. It coincides with Westwood Homecoming. I would lay the importance, but the thought of catching up with Mdm Wijaya excites me.

I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

No comments: