Wednesday, 25 June 2008

DPA DAY (:

This is what its called cool fate. It was too great that it will hurt even more tomorrow and the days and years to come. These people make school ever so enjoyable and comfortable, and unlike Sar, I could not express my heartfelt feelings with tears. It was like the whole gamut of happiness emotions. It was so overwhelming, I could not say more to describe it. It could possibly explain my sudden giddiness during lunch, meeting those whom I have yet to meet for decades.




Zik the Bacin crashed during LOCVID lecture. He wasn't paying much attention (to be exact, he was reading some comics, right, correct myself, manga).

Za ziggy za: What's the difference between the two different lightings?
Bacin the most Bacin: (explains)

And I thought he wasn't paying attention. Or probably he is naturally talented in this.

The MEDSOC Common Test was relatively easy, so as to quote Viks, doable. And thank you honey for the awesome chocolates. I couldn't help but to indulge myself with those heavenly chocolates despite the bad sorethroat (which is getting worse every minute).

I had too much fun today, I am afraid that the later days wouldn't be as enjoyable. It might get bitchy, for all I know. And our paths met today; on the same bus, and it made my day even better than ever. Right, I shouldn't be doing all these endearments.

Oh fate, don't do this to me. Do not raise me up to the uppermost level of contentment, that you'll bring me down and trample on me soon after.

My emotions are so unbalanced right now, I need to get it fixed soon before it grab hold of me. Damnation.

I miss everyone so much, and it hurts badly.

No comments: