Sunday, 29 June 2008

where's your guts

LOCATION VIDEO PRODUCTION
Lighting Exercise


This is what lighting can do to you; everything you're not.


Do I make you pee in your pants and send chills running through your back?
I'll be the reason behind your nightmares.

It came to my attention that I am too friendly with cameras. I was suppose to stare hard at the camera (though I had difficulty doing so, due to the very bright lights around me, which took my eyesight away for a couple of seconds), but I kept putting on a smile. The thing is, I wasn't even aware that I was smiling.

I wasn't much interested in getting my pictures taken (though its undeniable that I love being in front of the camera despite knowing that I don't look good).I mean, that can be done during or after the final project itself. Its suppose to be a lighting exercise, so, I'm getting my priorities right. Fun comes in later, at an appropriate time.It could be because I'm looking forward to the final project and I lay all my hopes on this module, so it better be good. As I told Viks yesterday, you will never see me sit still and study, with a book in front of me. Different learning styles, and I am kinesthetic, can't you tell?

Anyway, met a couple of people who never fail to make my day ever so meaningful. Honestly, was having a rough patch early in the morning and bitchness was all over me but the day ended well, hanging out with Haz and soon after, Viks and Hui Shan. Its always great spending time with them. Sigh. (Anyway, Viks, have fun during the comic convention!)

It hurts badly to fold the boards into two and discard it. But it'll hurt even badly if I were to keep those memories with me, all my life, and hinder my developments. Failure is a way one can learn and make success out of it. Risk is always involved, and there is no waste of any thing in particular, as long as you know you have done your very best. It takes much sensibility to recognise hard work. And talking about imbalance, someone ought to be more sensible and think less highly of himself. His ego is killing me, but he has to make sure it doesn't backfire.

I've come to a decision. If I do not have the cut to become a radio broadcaster, I shall make films that'll set your hearts on ecstasy.



You may hate my guts, but girl, I won't bother myself to get so caught up with the games you're playing. You're playing it alone. You do not know me well enough, so don't try to rattle my cage and see what I'm made of.

This has been such a mundane post. I'm keeping the zest for better things.

No comments: