
seasons are changing
My ambition, aspiration and self confidence enabled me to pull through this week. Let those tongues wag until it snips out of their mouth. I'll remain nonchalant and unmoved. I am here for a reason, and my future is too worthy to be in their hands. It was not as bad as I expected it to be. Oh well, maybe its too soon to judge, isn't it?
The Minahs had our "reunion dinner" yesterday at Alumni Clubhouse. It was such a pleasant gathering, since we have not seen Filzah for weeks.
I had my 4 hours break, doing my research on the upcoming project and spending time with Siti, Filzah, Huda and Viki, who had to go off early to meet her mom. And thanks Viks for the notes! Then, I caught up with Hazirah and we talked our way back to class. LOCVDP was awesome! I had such a great time with Hazirah, caressing the camera. It was such a long and exhausting day that I did DRT from 8pm to 8.30 the next morning. Thats like 12 hours of sleep.
If I were to become a Marriage Consultant (in layman's term, matchmaker; since the occupations nowdays have such complicated names that even a desk lady is called Secretary), would it be ironic to end up being a spinster, an old maid, left on the shelf and remain dusty and unnoticed for decades long? That'll make me pathetic having to live with such ill fate. And at the end of the day, you have to resign to fate and that suck.
Yes, that was random.
I shall dismiss this mundanity of mine as soon as I get my Mojo back.
I kept misplacing it.
Anyway, Sushi picnic this Monday, Minahs?
No comments:
Post a Comment